We design and manufacture a wide variety of military-spec packaging products.
All of us at Mil-Spec Packaging go above and beyond meeting our customers’ needs and expectations by providing expert engineering and consulting services to the customer. Providing exceptional customer service allows us to offer our expertise and guarantee that the customers’ needs are always met with each and every customer. Here at Mil-Spec Packaging, we understand the government’s specifications. Please don’t hesitate to contact us as we would be more than happy to answer any additional questions or concerns about military specification containers.
Military Specifications for Custom Corrugated Boxes
- Triple Wall Corrugated Containers / Fiberboard Containers
- Single Wall and Double Wall Corrugated Containers / Fiberboard Containers
- Fast Packs
- MIL-PRF-131K-Class I (Foil or Tyvek)
- MIL-B-131K-Class III (Scrim Foil)
- MIL-PRF-131K-Class II (Paper Foil)
- MIL-PRF-121G-Type I (Poly Kraft)
- MIL-PRF-121G-Type II (Poly Kraft)
- MIL-PRF-22191-E-Type II (Poly Mylar)
- MIL-PRF-22191-E-Type I (Aclar Poly)
- MIL-PRF-22191-E-Type III (Polyethylene)
- MIL-PRF-81705-E-Type I (ESD/EMI Opaque Static Shielding)
- MIL-DTL-117H-Type I-Class E-Style I
- MIL-B-117G-Type IV-Class E-Style I
- MIL-DTL-117H-Type II-Class E-Style I
- MIL-DTL-117H-Type II-Class C-Style I
- MIL-DTL-117H-Type III-Class C-Style I
- MIL-DTL-117H-Type II-Class C-Style II
- MIL-DTL-117H-Type I-Class E-Style II
- MIL-DTL-117H-Type III-Class B-Style II
- MIL-DTL-117H-Type I
Military Specifications for Custom Wood Crates, Boxes, Pallets and Shipping Containers
- Federal specification for lite duty panelboard boxes, wood, cleated plywood crates superseded by ASTM-D-6251 but still commonly referenced.
- Federal specification for boxes, wood, nailed & lock-corner.
- Standard Specification for Lite Duty Panelboard Boxes, Wood, Cleated Plywood Crates / Shipping Boxes.
- Military specification & boxes, wood cleated, skidded, load-bearing base. Medium duty panelboard & sheathed wood shipping military specification containers. primarily used for loads of less than 2500lbs. Superseded by ASTM-D-6256, but still commonly referenced.
- Medium duty panelboard sheathed wood shipping containers. Primarily used for loads of less than 2500lbs. Capacities are based on a combination of standard specifications and common industry practices.
- Standard specification for crates, wood, open & covered.
- Military specification for boxes, ammunition packing: wood, nailed.
- Military specification: common rigid wood shipping containers/crates. Primarily used for loads of greater than 2500# / 1100k and higher than 48" / 1200 mm. Typically will not exceed 20' / 6000 mm in length and a width not to exceed that dictated by common transport methods. Capacities are based on a combination of standard specifications and common industry practices. MIL-C-104 was recently superseded by ASTM-D-7478 but is still commonly referenced.
- Common rigid wood shipping containers/crates. Primarily used for loads of greater than 2500# / 1100k and higher than 48" / 1200 mm. Typically will not exceed 20' / 6000 mm in length and a width not to exceed that dictated by common transport methods. Capacities are based on a combination of standard specifications and common industry practices.