Mil-Spec Packaging offers Hardy-Built® Mil-Spec fasteners for use in manufactured shipping and storage containers includes boxes, cases, crates, and bins. The Hardy-Built® Fastening System is an engineered device that attaches to container panels/bases and forms a container when assembled. These military spec fasteners feature advantages like strength, durability, quick assembly, and maximum repeat usage without causing damage to the container. Whether your applications are electronics, avionics, computers, medical equipment, high tech industrial or low tech hardware, these military spec fasteners will transfer your materials efficiently, safely and securely.
The containers are normally a total knock-down variety or manufactured modular where only an end, side or lid is capable of being removed. Mil spec fasteners are designed for use with all types of container materials:
- Recycled or virgin plastic
Virtually any thickness material fits the mil spec fastener system. Easily assembled and disassembled, the military spec fastener system for knockdown containers is mounted and secured by one to two people in an easy, four-step process.
HBS-II-7 (Angle Bracket)
HBS-1-R (Raised Corner)
HBS-III-R (Strike Catch)
HBS-IV-S (Spring Clip)
HBS-XI (Retaining Angle)
- Rapid assembly
- Rapid removal of panel for contents inspection
- Rugged construction for shipments in a range of sizes
- Offers support for a complete range of cargo contents including solid, bulk, liquid, or fragile
- Its knockdown capability maximizes storage space
- Strong stacking strength to maximize stacking height capabilities
- Reusable and returnable, helping to preserve budget and transport cost
- Environmentally responsible and sustainable
- Parts are zinc plated for corrosion protection
Re-usable, easy to use, environmentally responsible, and cost-effective, the Hardy-Built® mil spec fastener system is adaptable to any industry. Virtually any thickness material fits the system. Contact us for more information on Hardy Built mil spec fasteners.